When we're talking banjo survival, there are some things I never leave home without. This bundle of gear is not a random collection of items. Rather, I carry them because of near-death experiences I've had either playing music on the road, in jams, or practicing around the house.
Few things will kill a jam like a broken string, so I've got you covered. And when that hippie chick sings that Flatt & Scruggs tune in Eflat, this strum hollow will get you to the next tune safely. Every single item has a real purpose and there's no wasted storage space when you put them in your case.
So whether you're a banjo survivalist yourself or you know someone hoping to make it through another musical day, pick up a Banjo Picker's Survival Kit and rest easy. And remember, this one ships free.
Survival Kit includes:
- Set of Banjo Ben's Signature Stainless Steel Strings (choose gauge)
- Strum Hollow 5th String Capo
- Shubb C5 Banjo Capo
- Ultimate Banjo Mute
- Snark ST-8 Clip-on Tuner
- Snark Tuner Mount (NOTE: Does not fit Deering Goodtime)
- Golden Gate Thumbpick (choose size)
- Pair of National NP2SS Vintage Stainless Steel Finger Picks
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).