This one has a very small factory blemish on the headstock, purely cosmetic, but the price is reduced $100! Plays and sounds great otherwise and still includes manufacturer warranty.
The sound and playability are way above the price of this mandolin. Also, check out all the extra features below such as the radiused fingerboard and German spruce top. It's a winner in our book! Includes good heavy duty gig bag too!
- Solid, hand-carved and graduated select German spruce top
- Solid, hand-carved select highly flamed Alpine maple back and sides
- One piece maple neck with dovetail neck
- Nitro-cellulose finish – Sunburst
- Radiused ebony fingerboard
- M.O.P. dot position markers
- Bound neck
- Bound peghead overlay with MOP Kentucky script and headstock inlay
- Vintage style pickguard
- Vintage-style ebony bridge with small adjustment wheels
- Traditional truss rod and coveplate
- 1 1/8″ Bone nut
- Highly polished nickel silver frets
- Gold-plated tailpiece with leather insert
- High-quality, gold-plated Gotoh tuners with engraved plate
- Professional Setup Included
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).