"I need a great guitar and I don't want to waste my money. What do I buy?"
I get that question a LOT, and the Blueridge BR-140 Historic Series Dreadnaught is a top choice. I don't know how Blueridge packs the punch at this price, but they do.
- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Solid mahogany back and sides for robust, warm resonance
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Choice tonewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Nickel-plated 14:1 tuners are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune
- 1 11/16" nut width, 25.6" scale length
- Bone nut & saddle
- Includes Heavy Padded Gig-Bag
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).