When asked "What's the best guitar for under $1000?" I almost always answer "Blueridge."
The 140A is the mahogany 140 but with an upgraded Adirondack top. They are all made with pre-war Martin specs in mind such as scalloped braces and solid tonewoods. It competes with my much more expensive guitars. I get a warm, fuzzy feeling when I lay into a big G-run on this one.
- Includes Professional Setup
- Solid Adirondack spruce top with scalloped braces provides you with superior note clarity and volume to spare
- Solid mahogany back and sides for robust, warm resonance
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- 1 3/4" Nut Width
- Simple "Blueridge" script logo which at a glance makes the whole package look like a Collings guitar
- Distinctive tortoise style pickguard recreates that 30's vintage look
- Nickel-plated 14:1 vintage open gear tuners are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).