When asked "What's the best guitar for under $1000?" I almost always answer "Blueridge."
These guitars really are fit for professional use as is evident by the number of pros you see playing them. They are all made with pre-war Martin specs in mind such as scalloped braces and solid tonewoods. I own one myself, and it competes with my much more expensive guitars for play time on a regular basis. I love that I don't have to worry too much about it because of the price, but it still gives me that warm, fuzzy feeling when I lay into a big G-run.
- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you that clean articulation and responsiveness
- Solid rosewood back and sides guarantees deep tone and strong projection
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- 1 11/16" Nut Width
- Choice East Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge ensures silky smooth playability
- Distinctive tortoise style pickguard recreates that 30's vintage look
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).