When asked "What's the best guitar for under $1000?" I almost always answer "Blueridge."
These guitars really are fit for professional use as is evident by the number of pros you see playing them. They are all made with pre-war Martin specs in mind such as scalloped braces and solid tonewoods. I own one myself, and it competes with my more expensive guitars for play time on a regular basis. I love that I don't have to worry too much about it because of the price, but it still gives me that warm, fuzzy feeling when I lay into a big G-run.
- Solid Adirondack spruce top with scalloped braces provides you with superior note clarity and volume to spare
- Solid Indian rosewood back and sides ensures deep tone and strong projection
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- 1 3/4" Nut Width
- Simple "Blueridge" script logo which at a glance makes the whole package look like a Collings guitar
- Distinctive herringbone binding, tortoise style pickguard and snowflake position markers evoke vintage 30's beauty
- Nickel-plated 14:1 tuners are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).