This is a rare, custom made prototype of the best selling Blueridge BR-160. Only a few of them exist! So once they’re gone, they’re gone!
What separates this from the standard model is the natural top toner, and Santos Rosewood back and sides. To me the result is a much more high end look that brings out the features of this incredible guitar in an elegant and beautiful way.
These guitars really are fit for professional use as is evident by the number of pros you see playing them. They are all made with pre-war Martin specs in mind such as scalloped braces and solid tonewoods. I own one myself, and it competes with my much more expensive guitars for play time on a regular basis. I love that I don't have to worry too much about it because of the price, but it still gives me that warm, fuzzy feeling when I lay into a big G-run.
- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you that clean articulation and responsiveness
- Solid exotic Santos rosewood back and sides guarantees deep tone and strong projection
- Natural top finish as opposed to the dark toner on standard model
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- 1 11/16" Nut Width
- Choice East Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge ensures silky smooth playability
- Distinctive tortoise style pickguard recreates that 30's vintage look
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty
- Free professional setup
- Free shipping
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).