The SV-188 is just like the best selling SV-175 with all solid woods, but this one includes a Hardshell Case and a nice fiberglass horse hair bow!
All Cremona Premier Student Violins are designed to meet the specific needs of beginning and advancing students. Featuring select tone woods and quality workmanship for the finest possible tone, each instrument is finished in a beautiful translucent brown that lets the grain show through and skillfully crafted to be just as pleasing to the eye as it is to the ear. Each instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop, and inspected again here. Includes free shipping!
- Top: Select solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid maple
- Neck: Oiled solid maple
- Fingerboard: Polished ebony
- Fittings: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Composite with four built-in fine tuners
- Chin Rest: Kaufman dyed hardwood
- Bridge: Cremona 3-star aged maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: D'Addario Prelude
- Finish: Antique translucent brown
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).