We are as impressed with these guitars as anything we’ve ever come across. So feature rich and beautiful, and at such a modest price. These limited edition beauties won’t last long, and once they’re gone they’re gone.
This is one of those guitars you can feel resonating throughout your entire body. It’s alive! The notes are full and rich with a crisp finish and the playability and feel are top notch. The little 00 body size makes for a really cool body tone too, but it’s very loud so no worries there. Simply a superb instrument.
Limited Edition version, OO body size, Adirondack Spruce top, solid Sapele back/sides, scalloped forward shifting x-bracing, ebony fingerboard and bridge, Firestripe Tortoise Pickguard, Natural Top.
Includes Free Shipping, Free Professional Setup, Free Strap Button Installation, and Includes Factory Paded Gig Bag and Fishman Electronics.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 11/16"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Body Dimensions:14-3/4" x 4-1/4"
- Bracings: Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Tortoise
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Top Finish: Open Pore
- Back/Sides Finish: Open Pore
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell G-Guard
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Strings:D'Addario .012-.053 EXP16
- Case: Padded Eastman Gig Bag
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).