Thermo-cured top for that classic aged pre-war sound!!! Essentially this process bakes out the sugars and resins and oils, hurrying along the aging process in a safe and controlled way! And it makes the top appear darker and richer as well!
They did everything right on this guitar. From the finest grade Adirondack Spruce top and hand scalloped x-bracing to the nitro finish, every detail is considered when making this model. And it really shows in the tone and playability. It’s one of those instruments that just plays and sounds like you always wanted, and it seems to do so with no effort at all. The aging process this one has undergone makes it have that dry growl and almost unlimited amount of response and crispness. If you want a big time pro level sound without the price tag, this guitar is going to be awful hard to beat. Includes professional setup, free strap button installation, free shipping, and deluxe Hardshell Case with arched lid.
- Dreadnought with Hand-Carved Scalloped X bracing, high gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Adirondack Thermocured Spruce top with 3-ring rosette and black/white purfling
- Mahogany back and sides
- 25 1/2" scale length
- Mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard with 20 nickel-silver frets and Mother-of-Pearl dot inlays
- 1 3/4" nut width, Bone
- Bone saddle with 2 5/32" string spacing
- Belly-style Ebony bridge
- Chrome Vintage Open-Gear Gotoh tuners
- Hardshell case included
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).