Pre-War Martin style construction at a price that’s hard to believe!!!
The E20D is essentially the pre-war herringbone of the Eastman line! They did everything right on this guitar. From the Solid Rosewood back and sides, Adirondack Spruce top and hand scalloped x-bracing, to the nitro lacquer finish, every detail is considered when making this model. And it really shows in the tone and playability. It’s one of those instruments that just fills the room with sound, and it seems to do so with no effort at all. The bottom end is lush and deep while the mids and highs punch through with some serious authority. If you want a big time pro level sound without the big time price tag, this is a brilliant option. Includes professional setup, free strap button installation, free shipping, and deluxe Hardshell Case with arched lid.
- Dreadnought with Hand-Carved Scalloped X bracing, high gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Adirondack Spruce top with 3-ring rosette and black/white purfling
- Solid Rosewood back and sides
- 25 1/2" scale length
- Mahogany neck
- Herringbone Top Binding
- Ebony fingerboard with 20 nickel-silver frets and Mother-of-Pearl inlay
- 1 3/4" nut width, Bone
- Bone saddle with 2 5/32" string spacing
- Martin Ebony bridge
- Chrome Vintage Open-Gear Gotoh tuners
- Hardshell case included
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).