This is probably the loudest small bodied guitar we’ve ever played! Incredible tone and power!
The Eastman E20P parlor guitar is one finely made guitar! The attention to detail in construction right down to every aspect such as the Adirondack spruce top, mahogany neck with slotted headstock, exquisite solid Rosewood back and sides, hand carved X braces, and ebony fingerboard and rectangular pyramid style bridge all add up to give this instrument a tone, volume, balance, clarity, and powerful projection that finger-style players long for. But even as a bluegrass flat-picker I found myself very impressed by it’s charm! The wider string spacing and shorter scale length help in playing cleanly and makes the playability feel effortless!
Includes nice hardshell case, professional setup, strap button installation, and free shipping within the lower 48 US!
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 13/16"
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Herringbone
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Abalone Snowflakes
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish:Satin Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Case:Hardshell Case Included
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).