We are rarely as impressed with a line of guitars as we have been with these Eastmans. The quality of materials used and the craftsmanship, as well as the sound and playability, easily earn these guitars a spot on the wall right next to instruments that cost 4x as much. I don't see how they do it!
- Solid Mahogany Neck, Back, and Sides
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Bone Saddle and Nut 1 3/4" Width
- Hand-Carved Scalloped X Bracing
- Tortoise Binding
- Pearl Inlay
- Ebony Bridge Pins
- Ebony Fretboard
- Dark Tortoise Shell Pickguard
- Manufacturer Lifetime Warranty
- Vintage Open Geared Tuners
- Includes Professional Setup, Free Hardshell Case, and Free Strap Button Installation
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).