Brand New Model From Eastman! Just like the classic and best selling MD515, but with a hand rubbed varnish finish and speed neck!
Alright folks, I’ll level with you here. I’m pretty darn stoked about the existence of this model. Take one of the best mandolins in its class, give it a hand rubbed varnish finish and a speed neck (which makes the back of the neck smoother to play) and just barely increase the price and you get this MD515V Varnish model. What that all boils down to is that you now have some of the appointments of the much higher end instruments in a simpler aesthetic instrument. I’ve played these, and they have that great big woody tone that you rarely get outside of the much higher end models. So if you’re like me and like maximum performance along with an understated appearance, this Mando here is where it’s at!!! Includes professional setup, manufacturer lifetime warranty, hardshell case, and free shipping!
- F-Style with F-Holes
- All Solid Hand Carved Maple and Spruce Construction
- Quality Bone Nut and Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- Solid Cast Nickel Tailpiece
- Schaller Nickel Tuning Machines
- High Gloss Nitro Lacquer Finish
- Radiused Fingerboard and Bridge
- Includes Professional Setup and Hardshell Case
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).