Great and convenient little pocket-sized metronome!
This metronome works great and is basically the same width and length as a credit card and only 1/4” thick. This is easy to use and has a visual display that can still be viewed, even if you choose to turn the sound turned off.
- This metronome will fit in a pocket or instrument cases.
- Size: 2" x 3"x 1/4".
A display screen displays the tempo with a black dot swinging from side to side with the beat and a display displays the accenting of the beats on 2/4, 3/4, and 4/4
- Tempos can be chosen from 40 to 250 in one beat increments.
- The sound is a beep that can be turned off with the display still showing the tempo
- The metronome is equipped with a stand that swings out from the back.
- Italian tempo markings (allegro, moderato, etc.) are displayed on the face.
- This metronome does not have the option of using an earphone, and relies on the built in speakers.
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).