We’ve never found a guitar in this price range that met our requirements, until now!
The “Dirty 30’s” 9 series with solid spruce top not only meets our requirements, it far exceeds them. They feel great, play great, look great, set-up great, and sound great! Pretty much checks all the boxes. The sound reminds me of those older solid wood American made entry level guitars which have become quite sought after in latter years. The tone is balanced, there is plenty of projection and volume, and all the while there is this underlying “dry and boxy” tone which is VERY satisfying. I would recommend this guitar not only to a beginner, but to anyone! Includes Professional Setup, Free Strap Button Installation, Manufacturer Lifetime Warranty, and Free Shipping!
- MODEL NAME: Dirty 30s Series 9 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- BODY SHAPE: Dreadnought
- TOP MATERIAL: Solid Sitka Spruce
- BACK MATERIAL: Whitewood
- SIDE MATERIAL: Whitewood
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: X Bracing
- TOP BRACES: Sitka Spruce
- NECK MATERIAL: Nato
- NECK PROFILE: Thin C
- NECK JOINT: Dovetail
- FRETBOARD MATERIAL: Rosewood
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- # OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- # OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- NUT MATERIAL: Bone
- NUT WIDTH: 1-11/16"
- HEADSTOCK OVERLAY: Black
- TUNING MACHINES: Ivory Buttons
- BODY BINDING: Ivory Top Binding
- ROSETTE: Bound Soundhole
- FRETBOARD INLAYS: Large Ivory Dots
- FRETBOARD BINDING: Black
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Rosewood
- BRIDGE SHAPE: Straight
- SADDLE: Compensated Bone
- PICKGUARD: Black RK Whitley Style
- FINISH: Satin, Tobacco Sunburst
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).