Every banjo player needs to have one of these–just in case. Perfect for playing in keys above the 5th fret where many other capo designs cannot go. Actually, it is very common for a bluegrass banjo player to have an Elliot or Paige-style capo for use below the 5th fret, and one of these tucked away in the flange for when the need arises to play above the 5th fret. Not to mention, a separate capo-ing system is required for the 5th string alone. Quite a set-up we Banjoists have going on here, isn't it?
- Distinct capo design that has been loved and trusted by musicians for over 35 years
- Unique among adjustable capos, with Shubb you can "set it and forget it"- no need to reset pressure with each use
- With new and improved roller design, locking and removing is smooth when flipping lever
- Custom-made rubber works just like a fingertip and effortlessly keeps banjo in tune
- Works great on banjos and mandolins with radiused fingerboards
- Stainless Steel Construction
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).