Big Tone at a Small Price!
The Teton STS100NT is a surprisingly good guitar, and has just a few upgrades over the “10” series such as maple binding, wooden arrow pattern rosette, and pearl dot position markers. The quality and styling reminds us quite a bit of some of the models in the Taylor Guitar line. The solid sitka spruce top allows for good projection with a responsive low end. Bone nut and saddle allow best string contact and vibration transfer throughout. The mahogany back and sides make the tone nice and balanced. The feel and overall quality/sound of this guitar is much more than you’d expect to get at this price. Includes Professional Setup, Free Strap Button Install, and Free Shipping within the continental US.
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Open Pore
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- Fretboard Inlay: Pearl Dot
- Fret Size: Medium
- Binding: Maple
- Purfling: Mahogany/Maple/Mahogany
- Bridge: Pau Ferro
- Body Finish: Natural, Satin
- Nut (1 11/16”) & Saddle Material: Bone
- Soundhole Rosette: Wooden Arrow
- Bridge Pins: Black with White Dot
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Black Teardrop Shaped PickGuard Included (not installed.)
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).