B Stock Instruments feature purely cosmetic blemishes in the finish, which don’t affect tone or playability. These instruments are structurally sound and still carry the manufacturer warranty, but can be had at a nice discount. This is perfect for those who want a workhorse, a good solid instrument at a more affordable price!
Great hollow and woody tone! The KM-250 is a bit of a step up from the KM-150 in that it has a little better wood selection, a radiused fretboard, nicer inlay, and a more friendly string spacing feel for the left hand. Just overall better sounding and easier to play.
Every Kentucky Artist mandolin is meticulously handcrafted from the finest materials to produce the finest possible instrument for players of every level. The redesigned KM-250 Artist A-model series of mandolins is no exception. With upgraded solid woods and specifications throughout, the rich tone and quick response continues to improve as the instrument ages.
Includes Free Professional Setup, Free Shipping Within the Lower 48 US, and Free Padded Gig Bag.
- Solid carved German spruce top gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Solid carved Alpine maple back and sides for extra punch
- Slim Alpine maple neck for comfortable, easy action
- Choice rosewood, radiused fingerboard and adjustable bridge ensures silky smooth playability
- High-gloss sunburst finish imparts traditional beauty and luster
- Comes with a sturdy, padded gig bag
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).