This pick was designed by JD Crowe and constructed to his very exacting specifications. It's the exact one JD uses. And me, too. I know it's expensive, but calm down. You get what you pay for in this case.
- The pick bears JD's initials on the inside between the rivets
- Constructed using custom designed stainless steel band and a 50/1000 of an inch (1.25mm) thick BlueChip pick
- Laser etched, professionally machined, and hand beveled to create the best thumb pick available
- Blade material is lightning fast off the string and creates that responsive "pop" tone with ease
- Choose size, small, medium, and large sizes available and are comparable to similarly sized picks which you may already be used to
- Pretty much just awesome and worth the money
The stainless steel band on these can be adjusted/manipulated some to achieve a better fit, but great care has to be taken so that the plastic blade isn’t pressed against or used as a fulcrum. It will break.
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).