This Mandolin is the A-Style counterpart to our “Best Seller” 515 model! It displays all the quality and craftsmanship that Eastman is known for, but at a much more affordable price than the F style. This is simply because F-Styles are more labor intensive to make, but the A style still has the same air chamber space and body size (minus the added on scroll and points of the F-style, which are solid and not hollow anyway.) These are just incredible all the way around, fit for professional use and at a much more affordable price than almost anything else of this quality.
Includes Professional Setup and Hardshell Case Free shipping, hardshell case, and professional setup included!
- A-Style Body with F-Holes
- All Solid Maple and Spruce Construction
- Radiused Ebony Fingerboard and Bridge
- 1 3/32" Nut Width
- Mother of Pearl Dot Inlay
- Gloss Lacquer Finish
- Schaller Nickel Tuning Machines
- Includes Professional Setup and Hardshell Case
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).