I once heard Jesse McReynolds (Jim and Jesse) at a workshop describing his custom blonde mandolin. When someone asked him how much it cost he grinned and replied “Well, blondes are generally more expensive.” The crowd all had a big laugh.
But with the KM-752 you can get a gorgeous amber blonde mandolin of great quality for a very reasonable price. It reminds me of the Gibson GoldRush mandolin in its overall appearance. Very eye catching with a sound to match.
Free shipping and professional setup included!
- Solid German spruce carved top gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Solid flamed Alpine maple back and sides for extra punch
- Slim Alpine maple neck for comfortable, easy action
- Radiused Rosewood Fingerboard
- 1 1/8” Bone Nut
- High-gloss transparent amber finish for traditional beauty and luster
- Traditional Pickguard
- Adjustable Bridge
- Traditional Style Tailpiece