Oh! Be still my fluttering heart strings! What an incredible mandolin!
This one has it all folks, and old warm appearance and tone to match! The first time I opened the case and laid eyes on this mandolin I was immediately impressed. Then when I picked it up to play it I was even more impressed. This mandolin plays effortlessly and produces a big warm and woody tone. The bass notes are thick and fat and the trebles remains clear and cutting. I’m a sucker for an antiqued varnish finish too!
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/32"
- Frets: 23 Jescar FW37053
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Body Style: F-Style w/ F-Holes
- Body Dimensions: 26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Highly Flamed Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock Flower Pot
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Body Finish: Antique Varnish
- Neck/Headstock Finish: Antique Varnish
- Harware Color: Chrome
- Tailpiece: Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge: Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- String Spacing: 1 5/8"
- Nut Height: .018"
- Tuners: Gotoh MF40R-MP-NI
- Strap Peg: Ebony
- Strings: EJ74
- Action Height: 0.060"/0.050"
- Case: Hardshell Case
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).