About the nicest fingerpicks available. Highly polished stainless steel construction allows for very fast and crisp notes in a pick that lasts and lasts.
The attention to detail and all the smooth polishing makes these picks very comfortable to wear. Fit is similar to the popular old Nationals but the contouring makes for a better fit and better performance. Available in the traditional narrow band, or a slightly wider band (10mm across) for more surface area contact.
- Exterior surface polished to a mirror finish for buttery smooth string release
- Inside surface left satin and porous to prevent slipping on fingers.
- Blade is contoured for better string release.
- These are the official fingerpicks used by Sammy Shelor and many other pros!
- Around .020” thick. But still plenty stiff because of the stainless construction.
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).