This instrument is spectacular! One of the nicest examples of craftsmanship to ever come through our shop!
This 2013 model Enrico Martini was originally handmade for Dr. Peter Zaret! The construction and materials are first rate. The sound and playability are superb, and it’s just stunning to feel, play, listen to, and look at.
Includes free pro setup and continental US shipping!
- Gorgeous Hand Applied Antique Varnish Finish
- Top Shelf Quality Maple Tonewoods and Spruce Top
- Boxwood Tailpiece, Chin Rest, and Heart Shaped Tuners
- Includes Two High End Pernambuco Bows, Made By Hoyer and Brasil, and Also Includes One Carbon Fiber Bow as well
- Includes Brown Suede Case
- Includes Peak Brand Violin Stand
- Virtually Perfect Condition
- Recently appraised for owner at $6000
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).