Remember the great old clown barf picks that felt great, sounded pretty good, but then fell off your thumb 30 minutes into the set because it got too loose? Russ Carson suggested BlueChip create the same dimensions of the clown barf, but with the BlueChip fit and material. Problem solved.
Available only in large right hand models for now.
- A bit wider and longer than the JD Crowe thumbpick
- Constructed using custom designed stainless steel band and a 50/1000 of an inch (1.25mm) thick BlueChip pick
- Laser etched, professionally machined, and hand beveled to create the best thumb pick available
- Blade material is lightning fast off the string and creates that responsive "pop" tone with ease
- Comparable in size to most other "large" sized thumbpicks
- Pretty much just awesome and worth the money
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).