Calton Cases represent the ultimate in protection and quality. Each one is custom made by hand in Texas and is darn near indestructible!
Folks who choose to store their instruments in a Calton Case understand that there is no substitute when they want the very best protection available. We have heard so many stories about how these cases hold up under even the most extreme conditions that we put it to the test for ourselves (see video below) and we were very impressed with the results. Available in a wide variety of color combinations and styles when custom ordered.
- Fits many mandolin designs in standard sizes, including F-Style and A-Style
- Virtually indestructible fiberglass design
- Heavy duty rubber bumpers to protect latches
- Waterproof rubber seal
- Includes heavy duty shoulder strap
- Heavy duty “anti tear” leather handle design
- Each case is hand made and serialized in Austin Texas, USA
- Ships for free to lower 48 US
Due to the high shipping costs associated with instrument cases, we have to maintain a “NO RETURNS” policy on cases. Any manufacturer warranties which may be offered on cases are still good though.
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).