Our favorite Cremona student model fiddle! The SV-175 outfit is a best seller!
Featuring solid carved maple and spruce, and quality workmanship for the finest possible tone, each instrument is finished in a beautiful translucent brown that lets the grain show through and skillfully crafted to be just as pleasing to the eye as it is to the ear. Each instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop, and inspected again here where final setup is done. Includes free shipping within the lower 48 US!
- Top: Select solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid maple
- Neck: Oiled solid maple
- Fingerboard: Polished ebony
- Fittings: Ebony
- Tailpiece: built-in fine tuners
- Chin Rest: Genuine hardwood
- Bridge: Cremona 3-star aged maple
- Purfling: Inlaid (not painted on)
- Strings: D'Addario Prelude
- Finish: Antique translucent brown
- Octagonal brazilwood bow with ebony frog
- Includes semi hardshell case and rosin
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).