Works great all the way up the banjo neck, not just for the first four frets like many popular banjo capos!
The D’Addario NS Banjo/Mandolin Capo is made from lightweight, strong aluminum, and is thumbscrew adjustable for getting just the right amount of tension in each position to minimize sharpness. Not for radiused fretboards.
- Specifically engineered for accurate intonation when used with 4- or 5-string banjos/mandolins
- Sleek design made with aircraft-grade aluminum looks great and is lightweight
- Soft rubber pad won't mar delicate instrument finishes
- Micrometer adjustment mechanism ensures tuning stability at any fret position
- Developed in collaboration with renowned designer Ned Steinberger
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).