American-made, easy to play, and awesome. The Goodtime banjo produces a vibrant ringing tone from its natural finished violin grade maple rim and neck. At only 4 pounds, the weight makes it ideal for both children and adults to play and to travel with conveniently. As a teacher and player, I highly recommend this instrument to anyone interested in banjos.
- Low-profile, 22-fret rock maple neck with hardwood bow tie inlays
- Sealed, geared tuning machines, including fifth string
- 5/8-Inch maple/ebony Goodtime bridge with adjustable Deering tailpiece
- Six-year warranty
- Three-ply, 11-inch maple rim with steel tension hoop and high crown head
- Includes Professional Setup and 5th String Spike installed at no Additional Charge
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).