Pre-War Style Golden Era quality at a price that’s hard to believe, and this one is wearing a classic sunburst top to boot!!! Just top notch all the way around!
This was the very guitar that started my love affair with Eastman guitars years ago. I had always been a fan of the Martin D-18GE guitar, so imagine my surprise when I found an E10D Eastman that competed very closely to my favorite Martin and was a fraction of the price. They did everything right on this guitar. From the Adirondack Spruce top and hand scalloped x-bracing to the nitro finish, every detail is considered when making this model. And it really shows in the tone and playability. It’s one of those instruments that just plays and sounds like you always wanted, and it seems to do so with no effort at all. If you want a big time pro level sound without the price tag, this guitar is for you. Includes professional setup, free strap button installation, free shipping within the lower 48 US, and deluxe Hardshell Case with arched lid.
- Dreadnought with Hand-Carved Scalloped X bracing, high gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Adirondack Spruce top with 3-ring rosette and black/white purfling
- Mahogany back and sides
- 25 1/2" scale length
- Mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard with 20 nickel-silver frets and Mother-of-Pearl dot inlays
- 1 3/4" nut width, Bone
- Bone saddle with 2 5/32" string spacing
- Belly-style Ebony bridge
- Chrome Vintage Open-Gear Gotoh tuners
- Hardshell case included
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).