Eastman’s Flagship F Model Mandolin!
This is the most popular model of the entire Eastman line, or any line for that matter! It feels and plays great with it’s solid maple neck and radiused ebony fingerboard. And with the solid hardcarved maple and spruce, the sound is very comparable to many upper model mandolins! You just get all those benefits in a more affordable package because the finish and tuners are more basic. But it’s still an incredible mandolin of professional quality at an UNBELIEVABLE price!
Includes professional setup, free shipping, manufacturers lifetime warranty, and nice heavy duty gig bag!
- Body Dimensions: 27″ x 10″ x 1 23/32″
- Top Wood: Carved Solid Spruce
- Back/Sides Wood: Carved Solid Maple
- Body Binding: Ivoroid
- Neck Woods: Maple
- Neck Length: 6 15/16″
- Nut Width/Material: 1 3/32″, bone
- Scale Length: 13 7/8″
- Fingerboard: 12″ radiused Ebony
- Frets: Dunlop #6310
- Inlays: White mother-of-pearl
- Bridge: Fitted adjustable Ebony
- Tailpiece: Stamped chrome
- Strings:D’Addario J74 strings
- Finish: Satin lacquer
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).