What is the lowest priced mandolin that I would feel well equipped with on stage? This one right here. It's not the fanciest rascal, but it's a solid performer with a sound that is much bigger than the price.
This one has solid mahogany tonewoods instead of the maple, which I really like for the mandolin It’s still responsive, deep, and loud...but the mahogany lends to a bit more warmth and balance in the tone. It’s very appropriate sounding for all styles of music a mandolin could be used for.
- Solid German Spruce top gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Mahogany back and sides for extra balance and warmth
- Choice tonewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- High-gloss sunburst finish creates traditional beauty and luster
- Professional Setup Included
- Includes Nice Soft Padded Gig-Bag
Ships Free within the lower 48 US!
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).