This is a beautiful pre-owned Beard R-Model Resophonic guitar! Very highly regarded and widely used by professionals worldwide.
For the player looking for the classic style and sound of resonators from the 1930s. The Beard R Model has a traditional body shape and open soundwell construction. It features an all-solid body, mahogany neck, curly maple binding and Beard's classic burst finish. Perfect for traditional and modern playing, the R Model's slightly smaller body produces a focused and clear sustained high range balanced with a punchy growling bass end. The R Models feature Paul Beard's triple-spun Legend Cone and an Original #14 spider.
Condition on this one is very clean. Includes professional setup, hardshell case, and free shipping! Sells new for $3000.00
- Body type: 00 Grand Concert
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Mahogany
- Back & sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Proprietary
- Body finish: High Gloss
- Neck shape: Square
- Nut width: 1-7/8"
- Fingerboard: Ebony with Slotted Diamond Inlay
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25"
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Gotoh Mini Tuners
- Bridge: Original #14 Spider aluminum
- Saddle & nut: Beard Bone Nut, Beard Ebony Capped Maple Saddle Inserts
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Curly Maple Binding, traditional open soundwell construction, Chrome Hardware, Fan cover plate, Beard Handspun Legend Cone, Beard Original #14 Spider
- Case: Hardshell TKL case included
- Country of origin: USA
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).