This guitar was owned by a friend of mine for a short while and is in mint condition. It plays awesome and this is a limited edition guitar–ain't gonna get another one. Save $100 now, plus free shipping to the lower 48!
We are as impressed with these guitars as anything we’ve ever come across. So feature rich and beautiful, and at such a modest price. These limited edition beauties won’t last long, and once they’re gone they’re gone.
This is one of those guitars you can feel resonating throughout your entire body. It’s alive! The notes are full and rich with a crisp finish and the playability and feel are top notch. The slope shoulder dreadnought body size makes for a very resonant and powerful tone. Simply a superb instrument.
The Eastman E1SS-LTD-CLA has a dreadnought-size body with a solid Adirondack spruce top, solid sapele back and sides, and a 14-fret mahogany neck. The top features Eastman’s classic finish. Vintage-inspired appointments include ivoroid body binding, a fire stripe tortoise pickguard, and open gear vintage tuning machines.
Includes free shipping, professional setup, strap button installation, Fishman electronics, and nice padded gig bag.
New Model | Limited Edition
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 11/16"
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color:White
- Body Top Finish:Open Pore
- Back/Sides Finish:Open Pore
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Fire Stripe Mario Proulx Guard
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Electronics:Fishman Sonitone
- Strings:D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Case:Padded Eastman Gig Bag
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).