A good used MD605 for a good price to a good home!
The 605 model Eastman is a very nice A style maple mandolin. This one in particular is used, but in pretty good shape. There is a little finger wear on the top of you look closely, and a minor mark or two on the back. The case is one of the older styles that Eastman offered and it has the zippers which are missing But the latch and buttons still work fine. Overall though it’s a solid mandolin and has a great woody tone with a nice clear projection! It plays easy too and is setup with a little room for adjustment on the bridge to go either way if desired.
Includes professional setup, hardshell canvas covered case, and free shipping! Sells new for $879.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1-3/32"
- Fretwire: 23 Jescar FW37053
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Body Style: A-Style w/ F-Holes
- Body Dimensions: 26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Flamed Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Gloss Finish
- Neck/Headstock Finish: Nitrocellulose Gloss Finish
- Harware Color: Chrome
- Tailpiece: Eastman Cast Solid Tailpiece
- Bridge: Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- Strap Peg: Ebony
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).