Lock your strap in place to prevent your beloved instrument from slipping off the strap and falling to the ground!
These revolutionary Strap Locks are silent. They feature an elegant Lock-Wheel, one-piece hardened steel strap buttons, aesthetic design, perfect handling and all former hiccups have been tackled!
Solid one-piece strap button in hardened steel with self-tapping wood thread. Simply screw it on with an Allen key (size 3mm/ 1/8").
4 mm/ 5/32" screw with self-tapping wood thread. Fits all existing strap buttons including Gibson for perfect replacement without adjustments on existing holes and screws. Hardened steel and more than double thickness of the strap button guarantees maximum security against breakage. Includes high-grade felt washers for ultimate protection of guitar's finish.
- Extended thread length for holding straps of up to 6 mm thickness
- Slanted locking bolt in stainless steel for permanent precision, reliable performance and wear-free finish,
- Pull-up ball for easy-grip lock and release.
The lock-wheel features a unique 3-Step security function:
1. Screw the lock wheel with patented self-locking thread tool-free by hand, you already protect your guitar sufficiently (the round shaping must be facing the pull-up ball!).
2. Use a 2 mm or 5/64## Allen key or screwdriver to tighten it for maximum security.
3. Use the micro cone-top screw to attach it permanently.
You will never lose your wheel again!
Finally put all parts together and just listen carefully. Give it a shake, give it a roll and prepare to be amazed: It is silent! All S-Locks come in an attractive, re-usable crystal box. S-Locks are fully compatible with all existing Schaller Security Locks!
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).