- Learn To Play
Now in Gold! For flat fretboard banjos and mandolins!
Boy Howdy, what a good looking piece! This is the quality you would expect from a capo that costs twice as much!
• Its innovative adjusting knob makes it the most ergonomic screw operated capo.
• The knob maintains a fixed relationship with the frame, for improved ease of use, and for the lowest profile when stored behind the nut.
* The knob’s six surfaces are numbered, providing a visual reference to more easily and accurately reproduce your ideal pressure.
• Greater contact area between screw, frame, and knob ensures that the fit will never become loose and sloppy.
• Specially developed rubber padding adds resilience to the capo’s closing action for finer control, and being absolutely inert, it will not mark an instrument.
• Rubber bumpers and smoothly rounded edges protect the instrument.
• Jeweler's style latch prevents accidental opening.
• Carefully machined to the closest thread tolerance.
* Highly polished gold finish with attractive abalone inlay.
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).