Small, portable, and powerful tube like sound. The basic size is just a little over a foot long by around 9” tall and deep. So it’s like a little rectangle overall. But man, the tone is full and rich.
THR5A is optimized for use with acoustic guitars with pickups. Utilizing advanced modeling technologies developed by Yamaha, THR5A offers simulations of classic tube condenser and dynamic mics combined with studio-grade effects to create recording-studio tone direct from your guitar and wherever you are. Offers simulated tube and high end condenser mic sounds that are incredibly well done!
- An amazing portable acoustic guitar amp - ideal for practicing, songwriting, and recording
- Impeccable simulations of dynamic and classic tube condenser mics along with studio-grade effects
- Yamaha's Virtual Circuitry Modeling (VCM) technology delivers extremely realistic sound and feel
- Runs on supplied AC adapter or 8 AA batteries for up to 6 hours of continuous playing time, so you can play on the go!
- Auxiliary 1/8" input lets you play back audio via your personal music player
- USB connection provides 2 channels of recording/playback to and from your computer
- Dual 3.15" speakers provide stereo audio for internal effects and auxiliary/computer audio playback
- Free (downloadable) THR Editor software lets you tweak additional parameters
- Includes Steinberg's Cubase AI recording software
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).