This is the thumbpick that started it all. Before the JD, before the Russ Carson, before the Reso Model...there was one.
Slightly longer blade length and different profile when compared to our best selling JD model, this pick is more similar to common picks you’d find on the shelf as far as profile and length. But they still have the same great feel, fit, tone, and longevity that all Bluechips share.
- Constructed using custom designed stainless steel band and a 50/1000 of an inch (1.25mm) thick BlueChip pick
- Laser etched, professionally machined, and hand beveled to create the best thumb pick available
- Blade material is lightning fast off the string and creates that responsive "pop" tone with ease
- Choose size, medium and large are comparable to other medium and large picks you may be used to
- Pretty much just awesome and worth the money
The stainless steel band on these can be adjusted/manipulated some to achieve a better fit, but great care has to be taken so that the plastic blade isn’t pressed against or used as a fulcrum. It will break.
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).