Cheat-A-Keys are very popular d-tuners amongst banjo players due to their rugged durability and smooth operation. They can be easily installed with no modification to your instrument, and allow for that very cool string bend sound as popularized by the great Earl Scruggs!
- Very Durable Construction
- Easy Installation Requiring No Modification
- Among the Best D-Tuners Available
- Holds Tune Very Well and Slides Between Notes Very Consistently
- Available in 2 Sizes, Standard and X-Wide
- The Standard Set Fits Fiddle Cut and Double Cut Peg Heads, The X-Wide is Best For Flyswatter and Bowtie Headstocks
- Standard Set fits headstock widths up to approximately 1 7/8"…for anything wider the wide set is recommended.
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).