What is the lowest priced mandolin that I would feel well equipped with on stage? This one right here. It's not the fanciest rascal, but it's a solid performer with a sound that is much bigger than the price.
- Solid German Spruce top gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Solid Alpine Maple back and sides for extra punch
- Slim Alpine Maple neck for comfortable, easy action
- Choice tonewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- High-gloss sunburst finish creates traditional beauty and luster
- Professional Setup Included
- Includes Soft Padded Gig-Bag
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).