This mandolin proves you don't have to get an F-Style to have a great bluegrass instrument. The sound and playability are way above the price of this mandolin. Also, check out all the extra features below such as the radiused fingerboard and German spruce top. It's a winner in our book!
- Solid, hand-carved and graduated select German spruce top
- Solid, hand-carved select highly flamed Alpine maple back and sides
- One piece maple neck with dovetail neck
- Nitro-cellulose finish – Sunburst
- Radiused ebony fingerboardmodern extension over the body
- M.O.P. dot position markers
- Bound neck
- Bound peghead overlay with MOP Kentucky script and “Mountain Rose”
- Vintage style pickguard
- Vintage-style ebony bridge with small adjustment wheels
- Traditional truss rod and cover plate
- 1 1/8″ Bone nut
- Highly polished nickel silver frets
- Gold-plated tailpiece with leather insert
- High-quality, gold-plated Gotoh tuners with engraved plate
- Professional Setup Included
- Includes Soft Padded Gig-Bag
Ships Free within the lower 48 US!
If you've got questions, shoot us a message or give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN (833-226-5623).